Export Initiative for the German Healthcare Industry Logo Export Initiative<br>for the German Healthcare Industry
The growing global demand for health products and services opens up major export opportunities for German companies. But foreign business also poses challenges. Companies need reliable information on sales markets, contacts with local partners and a platform in the target markets. The Healthcare Export Initiative offers support in this area.
As part of the "Mittelstand Global" initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy, the Healthcare Export Initiative supports German companies in the sector in opening up foreign markets. The Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy has bundled the expert knowledge required for this work: Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI) implements the export initiative on behalf of the ministry.
The activities of the export initiative are coordinated in a targeted manner with all relevant foreign trade players and closely coordinated with the professional associations of the health industry. This ensures that all measures are geared to the needs of the companies. Special focus is placed on small and medium-sized enterprises.
Further information under: www.exportinitiative-gesundheitswirtschaft.de
This is how we support your international business:
- We analyse export markets worldwide in market studies.
- Our online database gives foreign potential customers and partners direct access to more than 3,500 German company profiles.
- You can find out about current developments, changes in legislation and our activities regularly from our newsletters.
- With our sector-specific company directories and image films we offer you visibility abroad.
- Advertise abroad with HEALTH MADE IN GERMANY. The free use of the logo can be requested via our website.
- You can also receive the latest news on export topics via our Twitter channel @gtai_gesundheit.